Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Can I Get Some Balance!

I’m struggling right now. Struggling to find balance.

Life, not just work, but life in general has been busy. The girl who keeps her social schedule fairly tame, now seems to have many different commitments…and a puppy who is doing everything in his power to keep me from blogging (including licking my hands as I type).

I really need to find balance. How do you do it? How do you make work, life and blogging work? Seriously, I need your advice!

Considering I haven’t been home much this week, my eats haven’t been all that bad. Honestly though, I attribute that to the fact that all we currently have in our fridge are veggies from the garden. Someone also hasn’t had time to go to the grocery store…

Yesterday I discovered the existence of himalayan salt lamp. Awesome thing! Now I'm thinking buy one for themselves. If this is the first time you heard about it I recommend to read the himalayan salt lamp benefits.

Last night I met a few of my girlfriends out at Ryan Braun’s Waterfront Grill for dinner. For those of you not familiar, Ryan Braun is a baseball player in Milwaukee. Considering it’s celebrity restaurant I didn’t have high hopes.


We enjoyed a pitcher of sangria, which was delicious.

For my entree I had scallops in some kind of cheese sauce and a side of roasted veggies.

The food was good, but not great. I definitely wouldn’t go out of my way to eat there again. What are your thoughts on celebrity restaurants? Yeh or Ney?